Who can say where the road goes, (有誰能夠說明, 道路怎樣去)
Where the day flows? Only time... (日子流向那裡? 唯有時間...)
And who can say if your love grows, (有誰能夠說明, 如果你的愛情成長)
As your heart chose? Only time... (正如你的心所選擇? 唯有時間...)
[chants] [詠唱]
Who can say why your heart sighs, (有誰能夠說明, 你的心為什麼感嘆)
As your love flies? Only time... (因為你的愛逃避? 唯有時間...)
And who can say why your heart cries, (有誰能夠說明, 你的心為什麼哭泣)
When your love dies? Only time... (當你的愛逝去? 唯有時間...)
[chants] [詠唱]
Who can say when the roads meet, (有誰能夠說明, 道路什麼時候會合)
That love might be, In your heart. (這愛可能, 在你心內)
And who can say when the day sleeps, (有誰能夠說明, 日子什麼時候靜下)
If the night keeps all your heart? (如果晚上保管你的心之全部)
Night keeps all your heart... (晚上保管你的心之全部)
[extended chants] [延長詠唱]
Who can say if your love grows, (而且有誰能夠說明, 如果你的愛情成長)
As your heart chose? Only time...(正如你的心所選擇? 唯有時間...)
Who can say where the road goes, (有誰能夠說明, 道路怎樣去)
Where the day flows? Only time... (日子流向那裡? 唯有時間...)
Who knows? Only time... (有誰知道, 唯有時間...)
Who knows? Only time... (有誰知道, 唯有時間...)
from: http://tsubasa2046.mysinablog.com/index.php?op=ViewArticle&articleId=1358020