Let me tell you something you already know. 讓我告訴你一些你已經知道的事情
The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.這世界並不是永遠都有夕陽和彩虹
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees
and keep you there permanently if you let it. 生活是一非常卑鄙的而且討厭的, 並且永遠不斷打擊你
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. 你,我,沒有人不被艱苦的生活打擊
But it ain't how hard you hit;  it's about how hard you can get hit,and keep moving forward.但不在於你能揮出多重的拳,而是你能承受多重的拳, 並且還能不斷往前

How much you can take, and keep moving forward.你能承受多少, 並且不斷地往前.
That's how winning is done.這就是如何獲得勝利的方式
Now, if you know what you're worth,現在,假如你知道你的價值
then go out and get what you're worth.那就去拿你應得的
But you gotta be willing to take the hit, 但是你同時要準備好接受打擊,
and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are  because of him, or her, or anybody.
而不是受了打擊就把錯怪罪在他或她或其它人
Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!  懦夫才會這麼做而不是你, 你比懦夫強太多了!
文章標籤
全站熱搜
創作者介紹
創作者 Messerschimmit 的頭像
Messerschimmit

日安,吾愛

Messerschimmit 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(18)